(Automatic translation of the original text in Slovak)
Information on the protection of personal data on the website regarding consent to the processing of personal data for marketing purposes of ART DJJ, sro
Dear clients, in this information memorandum we want to provide you with detailed information on the processing of your personal data for marketing purposes. We would like to begin by explaining why we asked you for your consent to the processing of personal data for marketing purposes.
The main goal of this processing is to offer you the latest information about current and new products and services and our business partners. Another aim is to provide time-limited offers and practical information, in written or electronic form. We strive to create tailor-made offers based on segmentation and profiling, and present you with only relevant product and service offerings so that you are not overwhelmed by product offers that you already have available or that do not meet your needs.
Given that Regulation 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, which repeals Directive 95/46 / EC, will enter into force on 25 May 2018, it is necessary that we they have received a new consent from you that meets the new requirements.
Please read the information below on the processing of personal data, which we have prepared in the form of questions, so that this information memorandum is as clear and practical as possible in terms of information retrieval. If you have any questions or comments about your consent, call our line: +421 905 620 292 , or send an email to: email@example.com
- Who is the administrator of your personal data?
- What personal data do we process?
- What sources does the personal data come from?
- For what purposes did you give your consent?
- Why is profiling and automated decision making?
- How long will we process your personal data?
- Who can access your personal information?
- What are your rights when processing personal data?
- How can you revoke your consent to the processing of personal data?
1. WHO IS THE MANAGER OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
The controller of personal data is a company that determines the purpose and means of processing personal data. For marketing purposes, the administrator of your personal data is the company: ART DJJ, sro
2. WHAT IS YOUR PERSONAL DATA PROCESSED?
For marketing purposes, we process the following categories of personal information to help us identify a range of products and services you may like and address your needs.
- Basic identification data - name, registered office, date of birth, address of residence.
- Contact details - phone number, e-mail address.
- Socio-demographic data - statistical data on age, gender, education, employment, number of children.
- Information on the use of products and services - what services have you had with us in the past, information on the use of the Internet customer zone. Based on this information, we can recommend suitable products and services.
- Information from records of telephone calls or other interactions with you, for example by e-mail, chat, SMS messages.
- Geolocation data - geolocation data from a web browser. This information can usually be used to recommend contacting the nearest intermediary or branch.
3. WHAT SOURCES DO THE PERSONAL DATA COME FROM?
We collect the personal data listed in the previous point directly from you. You state this personal data in the client contract, or you have stated it in other documents. Personal data may also come from publicly available sources, registers and records, such as the commercial register. Your personal data may also come from third parties who are authorized to handle it.
4. WHAT PURPOSES HAVE YOU GIVEN CONSENT TO?
You have given your consent for marketing purposes, which include the following activities:
- offer of products and services. With your consent, we may provide you with offers in electronic form, in particular in the form of e-mail messages or messages sent to mobile devices via a telephone number, via a web-based client zone, in writing or in the form of a telephone call,
- automated processing of personal data in order to adapt the business offer to your individual needs,
- market surveys and customer satisfaction surveys of the products and services used. Consent given for marketing purposes is voluntary. However, it is necessary so that we can send you individual offers of products and services and our business partners. We cannot provide you with individual offers of products and services without the consent provided in this way.
5. WHY IS PROFILING AND AUTOMATED DECISION-MAKING?
Our company strives to provide you with individually tailored offers of products and services. For this reason, we profile your personal data with your consent. We use automatic information systems, web applications or calculators for this purpose. Accordingly, we send you individualized reports and offers of products and services of our company. Automatic evaluation (profiling) of personal data will help us to better understand you and your needs, estimate future actions and adapt our products and services accordingly.
6. HOW LONG WILL WE PROCESS YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
You have given your consent to the Company for the duration of the contractual relationship and for the next 5 years from the termination of such contractual relationship or until you revoke your consent. If you are not or become a client of the Company, your consent will be valid for 5 years from the date of grant or until you revoke it. After the relevant time, your personal data will be deleted, but only to the extent and for the purposes for which consent is not required by law.
7. WHO CAN ACCESS YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
Other entities that process personal data, such as so-called personal data, may also have access to your data for the purpose of processing data for marketing purposes. intermediaries whose role is to provide services to the company. For example, it could be external companies that manage our systems or other services to ensure the proper operation of the company and the processing of personal data for marketing purposes. We have a contract on the processing of personal data with the mentioned intermediaries, on the basis of which they are also obliged to comply with strict rules of personal data protection.
8. WHAT ARE YOUR RIGHTS IN THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA?
Proper processing of your personal data is important for companies in the Slovak Republic and their protection is a matter of course. You can exercise the following rights when processing personal data:
- Information on the processing of your personal data The information mainly includes: identification and contact details of the controller, his representative and possibly also the responsible person, processing purposes, categories of personal data concerned, recipient or categories of recipients of personal data, information on personal data transfers to third countries, retention period personal data, authorized administrators, a list of your rights, the possibility to contact the Office for Personal Data Protection, the source of the personal data processed, information on whether and how automated decision-making and profiling takes place.
- Right of access to personal data You have the right to confirm whether or not personal data are processed and, if so, to access information on the processing, the categories of personal data concerned, the recipients or categories of recipients, the retention period and the right to personal data. information about your rights, about the right to complain to the Office for Personal Data Protection, information about the source of personal data, information about whether there is an automated decision and profiling, information and guarantees in case of transfer of personal data to a third country or international organization. You have the right to provide copies of the personal data processed.
- Right of correction Do we process your outdated or inaccurate personal data? For example, have you changed your address? Please let us know and we will correct your personal information.
- Right of erasure (right to be forgotten) In some cases stipulated by law, we are obliged to erase your personal data at your instruction. However, each such request is subject to individual evaluation, because the company ART DJJ, sro also has an obligation or a legitimate interest in keeping personal data.
- Right to restrict processing If you want your personal data to be processed exclusively for the most necessary legal purposes or if you wish to block personal data.
- Right to data portability If you wish us to provide your personal data to another company, we will transfer your personal data in an appropriate format to the entity designated by you, unless we are prevented from doing so by any legal or other significant obstacles.
- The right to object and automated individual decision-making If you find or suspect that we are processing personal data in violation of the protection of your private and personal life or in violation of the law, please contact us and ask us to explain or eliminate the inappropriate situation. You can also object directly to automated decision-making and profiling.
- Right to file a complaint with the Office for Personal Data Protection You may at any time lodge a complaint or complaint concerning the processing of personal data with the supervisory authority, which is the Office for Personal Data Protection of the Slovak Republic with its registered office at Hraničná 12, 820 07 Bratislava 27.
Where can you exercise your rights and are they charged?
You can exercise individual rights in the company by telephone on the line: 0905 620 292, by sending an e-mail to the address: firstname.lastname@example.org or by a written request sent to the company's registered office to the correspondence address: Adámiho 7, 841 05 Bratislava. We provide all information and statements about the rights you exercise free of charge.
How long can you expect a response from the company?
We will provide you with comments and possible information on the measures taken as soon as possible, but no later than within one month. If necessary, and given the complexity and number of applications, we can extend this period to two months. We will notify you of the extension, including the reasons.
9. HOW CAN YOU WITHOUT CONSENT TO THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA?
Consent to the processing of personal data is based on the principle of voluntariness. This means you can revoke it at any time. Do you no longer want to receive offers of products and services? We are sorry, but we fully respect your decision.
What should a revocation of consent contain?
- Who files the appeal. Please provide your name, address and date of birth so that we can identify you.
- Information that you do not want us to process your personal information. If you would like to receive only selected offers, please indicate which offers are involved so that we can accommodate you.
- Your handwritten signature.
How do I submit an appeal?
- Withdrawal of consent to the processing of personal data for marketing purposes can be sent in writing, so that we have a proper record of your appeal. Don't forget to sign the appeal.
- By a written statement sent to the correspondence address of the company.
- By a written statement filed at the registered office of the company.