Cosmetic products from the SHP line of the Dr. brand Nona perfectly protects, nourishes and moisturizes the skin of the face and body thanks to its unique DNA-based composition . They have a very strong antioxidant effect and limit the harmful effects of free radicals. They stimulate healthy physiological processes and increase the skin's resistance . They support microcirculation and metabolism in skin cells. They tonize, soothe irritated skin and protect it from harmful external influences.
The main task of SHP Daily Body Milk is to protect the skin from aggressive factors of the external environment. Hydrates and the skin looks youthful and radiant after application.
- Archaebacteria and algae Dunaliella: belong to highly concentrated sources of important vitamins, amino acids, minerals and nutrients and act as a strong antioxidant. It protects against the harmful effects of free radicals and increases the body's defenses
- Astragal extract (goat cheese): an herb, also called "yellow leader" in China, very valuable in ancient Chinese medicine. It has strong regenerative effects and is an excellent adaptogen, ie it increases the body's resistance and adds strength. It helps heal wounds and is used to accelerate recovery after severe injury or chemotherapy. It regulates blood pressure and strengthens the nervous system.
- Jojoba oil: a rare oil with a high concentration of vitamin E, helps protect skin cells , helps heal wounds, scars and other skin problems. Nourishes and hydrates the skin.
- Pomegranate seed oil: a luxury oil with excellent regenerative properties. It is ideal especially for aging, tired, cracked and otherwise damaged skin. Restores elasticity and supports the skin's natural hydration.
All these active substances protect the skin from harmful external influences and regenerate it on the basis of DNA.
Symptoms and use
- DNA-based skin protection and regeneration
- healing of scars and wounds
- solving skin problems
- restoration of skin elasticity
- skin hydration
No customer reviews for the moment.