The salt quartet gives you a unique opportunity to immerse yourself in the healing waters of the Dead Sea in your own bathroom. The bath with the addition of salt calms the nervous system, provides relaxation during general physical and mental exhaustion, regenerates vital forces and eliminates bone and muscle pain. All four products contain the same unique mixture of Dead Sea salts, but differ in aromatic ingredients: extracts of eucalyptus, rosemary, camphor, lavender, jasmine, chamomile, ginseng, ylang ylang, clover and thyme.
Dead Sea salts, lavender oil or chamomile extract, eucalyptus oil, rosemary and thyme oil, ylang ylang anise oil, patchouli.
It is mainly used for neuroses, sleep disorders and stress states. It lowers blood pressure, eliminates headaches, disinfects the oral cavity and nasal cavity, improves blood circulation.
SALT WITH HARMANČEK
It has antiseptic, antiallergic, antibacterial and regenerative effects. It restores the skin's ability to breathe properly, cleanses it and accelerates wound healing. It is mainly used for skin diseases (removes itching), for purulent diseases in children and as a mycological medicine.
SALT WITH EUCALYPT
Eliminates musculoskeletal pain and physical exhaustion. Used for relaxation, mycoses and after surgery (restores energy)
SALT WITH YLANG YLANG
It is also called the salt of lust, because it intensively tones the body, restores the proper function of the nervous system and increases libido.
- Bath: adults: 1-2 tablespoons of salt per 1/2 bath (water with a temperature of 37-39 ° C), 15-20 min, children and newborns - 1 teaspoon of salt per bath, 10-15 min, 1-3 times a week. During the bath, it is possible to massage the affected areas with a natural sponge or a brush made of natural fibers.
- Foot bath: 1 teaspoon of salt per 7-8 liters of water (at a temperature of 37-39 ° C), 10-15 min., Massage the affected areas.
- Oral: 1/2 teaspoon per cup of warm water.
- Tiles: apply a bandage soaked in saline solution to the affected areas, wrap with foil and a towel.
Salt and water solution: 1 teaspoon of salt per 1 liter of water, leave on for 30 minutes. up to 2 hours.
Salt and shampoo solution: mix the same amount of salt and shampoo, apply, leave on for 2 to 6 hours, or longer.
- Coating: 1 tablespoon of salt per 1-2 liters of water (at a temperature of 37-39 ° C, paint with a sponge, in the morning or evening, from the neck to the heels. In case of high fever, especially in children, paint the whole body. warm at night) and palms.
- Inhalation: 1 teaspoon per cup of boiling water, inhale for 10-15 min.
- Rinsing: 1/2 teaspoon per cup of warm water, rinse 5-6 times a day.
- Rinses : 1/2 teaspoon per cup of warm, boiled water.
- Wraps: Soak a cotton cloth or pajamas in concentrated saline solution, wrap the whole body, including the limbs, from the neck to the heels, cover with a warm blanket, leave on for 1-2 hours, then put on dry linen. Wash the used fabric or pajamas in hot water and iron.
- Hardening: soak a towel in a solution of 1/2 teaspoon per liter of water. Turn the towel and put it in the freezer. After freezing, let the barefoot child walk on the towel for 1/2 minute to a minute.