Antibi® nutritional supplement contains a wide range of natural ingredients that have a positive effect on the body's resistance, harmony and vitality. It is especially beneficial in periods considered unfavorable and requiring support from the immune system.
Honey, echinacea extract (Echinacea purpurea), propolis extract (Propolim), grape seed extract (Uva semina), white wine, garlic (Allium), garden leek (Allium porrum), sage red (Inonotus obliquus), olive oil Oleum oliva), oregano oil (Oregano oleum), stevia, Mushroom extract (Siberian chaga, chaga). Alcohol content 4.2%
Content of active substances in 15 ml
propolis extract 800 mg, echinacea extract 800 mg, grape seed extract 800 mg, white wine 680 mg, garlic extract 660 mg, garden pore extract 660 mg, mushroom extract (Siberian chaga, chaga) 100 mg, olive oil 63.7 mg, oregano oil 27.3 mg, honey 1 mg
7.5 ml (teaspoon) twice a day (in the morning and at noon, after a meal, let it dissolve in the mouth, shake before use)
Symptoms and use
- Echinacea contributes to the natural defenses, cares for the upper respiratory tract and urinary tract.
- Grape seed extract is part of the care of immunity, cardiovascular system and blood pressure.
- Garlic helps maintain normal cholesterol levels, cares for the heart, blood vessels, liver, and supports the body's resistance.
- Leek is a source of vitamins, minerals, essential oils, which give it a characteristic taste.
- Fungal red mushroom (Siberian chaga, chaga) contains healthy beta-glucans, antioxidants, sterols, in Russian folk medicine its action is described as tonic, adaptogenic and immune-boosting.
- Propolis is a product of the construction activity of bees, it is a source of B vitamins and flavonoids.
- Oregano has a beneficial effect on immunity, upper respiratory tract, digestion.
- Olive oil has a positive effect on blood pressure, blood sugar levels, and natural defenses.
- Honey improves the taste of the product, complements the effects of herbs.