The antiparasitic nutritional supplement Parasic is a preparation that helps to remove parasites from the body. By their destructive activity, parasites reduce the efficiency of the immune system and negatively affect the digestive process. The Parasic capsule rids the body not only of parasites, but also of their eggs and larvae. Taking Parasic capsules is effective and safe for adults. The product is not recommended for children, pregnant and breastfeeding women.
Alkaloid (caffeine, theophylline, theobromine, xanthine, adenine), amino acids, antioxidants (polyphenols), minerals (iron, iodine, selenium, calcium, iron, phosphorus, magnesium, copper, manganese), cineole, sugar, tannic acid (eg gallic acid, catechin derivatives), tannins (rosemary acid, oleic acid), flavonoids (salvigenin, luteolin), enzymes (amylase, cytochrome oxidase, lipases), resins, essential oils (menthol, menton, mentofuran, pinocamphon, pinene, camphene, sequiterpene), camphor, catalyst, hot substances, coumarin, limonene, protein, rosemary acid, vitamins (A, B1, B2, B3, B5, B6, B10, C, E).
- Green Tea - (Camellia Sinensis) Green tea contains various antioxidants that have general health effects. They are polyphenols and flavonoids that prevent free radical activities. Consumption of green tea reduces the likelihood of cardiovascular disease, arthritis and Alzheimer's disease. Green tea also contains large amounts of potassium, calcium and fluorine, so drinking it also reduces the extent of osteoporosis. Due to the content of catechins, tea has antiseptic and antibacterial effects.
- Capsule - The capsule material is carbohydrate rubber, which is a natural plant-based coating.
- Wheat - (Triticum) Wheat contains all known minerals and trace elements, it is further characterized by high levels of antioxidants and active enzymes. It follows that it has a broad-spectrum anti-inflammatory, detoxifying and cleansing effect. Effectively improves digestion and increases appetite. It also contributes to the optimal functioning of the immune system. Wheat has a high content of chlorophyll, therefore its consumption increases the oxygen content in the blood.
- Pumpkin seeds - (Cucurbitae Seeds) Thanks to the content of corncurin with an anthelmintic effect, it starts without compromise against parasites in the intestines, it is especially effective against tapeworms. The oil found in pumpkin seeds is one of the most valuable vegetable fats. It has a major impact on transport processes, enzymatic reactions and the functioning of cellular immune responses in the body.
- Garlic - (Allium Sativum) Garlic is rich in vitamins B and C and minerals (bromine, cobalt, iodine, magnesium, silicon and zinc). Consumption of garlic increases the efficiency of the immune system. A special feature of garlic is that it stabilizes blood pressure, thereby reducing the risk of heart disease. It is also successfully used against intestinal parasites.
- Hyssop extract - (Hyssopus Officinalis) Herbalists recommend hyssop for the treatment of colds, coughs, bronchitis, bloating, for the treatment of digestive problems, for menstrual problems and for the treatment of epileptic seizures. Strengthens the stomach and reduces sweating. Hyssop was known as a medicinal plant in prehistoric times, according to the Book of Herbs "it cures difficult breathing and kills worms in the stomach."
- Pau D'Arco - (Tabebuia Impetiginosa) A tree domesticated in South America. Its bark is used by the inhabitants of the continent to treat various diseases. It is used in Indian folk medicine to reduce bleeding and inflammation and as a laxative, it is also used for urinary tract infections, stomach problems, candida and yeast diseases. Thanks to herbal active ingredients, it contributes to the optimal functioning of the body's defenses and protects the body from viruses and bacteria. Thanks to the immunostimulatory effect, it increases the body's resistance.
- Peppermint - (Mentha Piperita) Peppermint leaves contain essential oils (menthol, menton, mentofuran), tannins and flavonoids. It has long been known to support digestion and improve appetite. Mint is used for stomach, bile and intestinal problems. Mint reduces the feeling of nausea, is proven as a remedy for bloating, cramps, calms the nerves, reduces headaches, has disinfectant effects, cleanses the blood, and also has a good effect in the treatment of respiratory diseases. Mint is also used to treat menstrual disorders.
- Fennel - (Foeniculum Vulgare) Fennel is a spice and medicinal plant at the same time. In medicine, its effects are used against coughs, cramps, bloating, improves appetite. It can also be helpful in treating some gynecological problems.
- Milk thistle - (Silybum marianum) The efficiency of Silybum marianum is known in the treatment of liver diseases. Silymarin owes its healing effects mainly to the substance. Silymarin is found in the seeds of the plant, increases and strengthens liver function by preventing the loss of glutathione produced in the liver. Glutathione is an essential substance for detoxifying the body. Marian variegated has an antioxidant effect against harmful free radicals.
- Thyme - (Thymus Vulgaris) Herb and spice used for almost 4000 years. Its active ingredients used in medicine are mainly essential oils, as well as tannins and flavonoids. Thyme is used to disinfect external wounds, internally for indigestion, sore throats, laryngitis, coughs and to calm the nervous system.
- Gentian lung - (Gentiana Pneumonanthe) increases the secretion of gastric juices and appetite, effectively improves digestion and žlčopudný. Lungworm is used to treat digestive problems accompanied by loss of appetite or a feeling of fullness, which has the effect of protecting the liver.
- Oman - (Inula Helenium) This medicinal plant is popular among herbalists for its versatility. It is used for loss of appetite, kidney disease, gallbladder disease, intestinal parasites, asthma and high blood pressure. Its essential oils are an essential component of urinary and biliary preparations. It destroys the bacteria that produce pus, so it is also used to disinfect the urinary tract. It works against menstrual problems.
- Sage - (Salvia Officinalis) Sage contains essential oils, tannins, diterpenoids and flavonoids that can be used well in medicine. Due to the many active substances, it can be used in a wide range of diseases. Sage has excellent use in inflammation and excessive sweating. Sage extract is used as a gargle for inflammation of the gums, oral cavity and inflammation of the oral mucosa. Sage is one of the best herbs in the treatment of respiratory diseases. Internal use is recommended for bloating and indigestion.
- Turmeric - (Curcuma Longa) This plant has a history of thousands of years in traditional Indian medicine. It is used as a stimulant of digestion, in various febrile diseases, infections, joint and liver diseases. Turmeric was already known in ancient Chinese medicine. The Chinese used it to improve blood circulation, as it prevents the formation of blood clots, thus reducing the possibility of thrombosis. It is also used to relieve bleeding and menstrual problems.
- Horse thistle - (Rumex) The crop and leaves of the plant contain mainly flavonoids, the main active ingredients found in the roots are anthraquinone derivatives and tannins. Fruits and seeds are known primarily for their antimicrobial effects. Depending on the proportion of active substances in it, the root strengthens the stomach, improves digestion and can also have exaggerated effects.
- Magnesium - Magnesium is an irreplaceable mineral for the body, as it plays an important role in metabolism and is also necessary for the function of enzymes. In addition to calcium, magnesium also contributes to the strength of bones and teeth. As a result, it increases the flexibility of blood vessels and also improves the efficiency of the heart.
Principle of operation
The ingredients in the antiparasitic product Parasic are medicinal herbs that have long been used to remove parasites. Parasites can do great damage to the body and cause a number of diseases. Their presence in the body significantly weakens the immune system, which can cause several types of diseases. Parasites can live unnoticed in the human body for years, as a result of which the symptoms appear later. During the development of the product, only such natural substances were used that can completely remove parasites, their eggs and larvae from the body.
Instructions for use
1-5. day: During the detoxification program, take 2 Parasic capsules daily on an empty stomach, and drink the fiber mixture 15-20 minutes later.
From day 6: it is recommended to take 4 capsules daily. Capsules should always be drunk with a glass of clean water!
Keep in mind
Taking Parasic capsules is not recommended for more than 3 months! This time interval is sufficient to cleanse the body of parasites, their eggs and larvae.
It is very important that women do not start detoxification during pregnancy, because due to the flow of blood, a large amount of toxins would reach the fetus during development. Also in the case of breast-feeding women, these toxins would be excreted in breast milk, thus entering the body of the baby. However, this does not mean that a pregnant or breastfeeding woman should not live a healthy life. Rather, this should be the goal, but detoxification should be timed before pregnancy or after breastfeeding. Detoxification treatment is not recommended for children under 18 years of age because they would ignore the need to follow the drinking regimen needed for thorough detoxification.