With its mild exaggerating effect, Slim Tea helps the process of cleansing the intestines, detoxifying the liver, kidneys and blood. The natural calming effect of tea contributes to a balanced sleep, so it is recommended to drink tea in the evening. Slim Tea is an important part of the detoxification program.
Antioxidants (silymarin and its compounds), minerals (calcium, iron, magnesium, phosphorus, potassium, zinc), bioflavonoid, sugar, tannins, proteins, flavonoid glycosides, resins, essential oils (citronella, citral, bizabolene, menthol, menthon, mentofuran ), caffeic acid, salt, hot substances, coumarin, mucus, pectin, vitamins (A, B1, B2, B3, B5, B6, B9, C, E, P, K-), fatty oil (linoleic acid, linolenic acid , oleic acid, oleic acid glycerides). The active ingredients support the effect of Clean Inside fiber. Slim Tea does not contain caffeine, it is recommended for evening consumption!
- Xilit - A natural-based sweetener that is effective against tooth decay, and its antibacterial effects are also known.
- Peppermint - (Mentha Piperita) Peppermint leaves contain essential oils (menthol, menton, mentofuran), tannins and flavonoids. It has long been known to support digestion and improve appetite. Mint is used for stomach, bile and intestinal problems. Mint reduces the feeling of nausea, is proven as a remedy for bloating, cramps, calms the nerves, reduces headaches, has disinfectant effects, cleanses the blood, and also has a good effect in the treatment of respiratory diseases. Mint is also used to treat menstrual disorders.
- Honeysuckle - (Melissa Officinalis) Honeysuckle leaves contain essential oils, tannins, flavonoids and caffeic acid. The active ingredients of honeysuckle have a calming and antiviral effect. Honeydew has a calming effect on the nervous system and heart and has relaxing effects on cramps. It stimulates digestion and is often used for headaches, insomnia, sleep disorders. Honey is highly recommended for use in the case of a damaged stomach, increased stomach acid, nausea or bloating. Other effects of honeysuckle are also known, such as e.g. stimulating effect on sweating, wind and stimulating effect on bile functions.
- Alder buckthorn - (Frangula Alnus) The bark of alder buckthorn is used for the treatment, which has - in the form of tea or extract - exaggerating effects. It is often mixed with a tea mixture, which is used to improve appetite and digestion, as well as to treat gallbladder and liver diseases. It is also added to tea blends against obesity and bloating. It is also used to treat atherosclerosis, high blood pressure and menstrual disorders. It is also known as an antipyretic.
- Milk thistle - (Silybum marianum) The efficiency of Silybum marianum is known in the treatment of liver diseases. Silymarin owes its healing effects mainly to the substance. Silymarin is found in the seeds of the plant, increases and strengthens liver function by preventing the loss of glutathione produced in the liver. Glutathione is a substance necessary to detoxify the body. Marian variegated has an antioxidant effect against harmful free radicals.
- Anise - (Pimpinella Anisum) A medicinal plant that supports digestion, helps with coughing, has an excellent anti-flatulence effect and reduces flatulence. It has targeted effects in some gynecological and male genital diseases.
- Cinnamon - (Cinnamomum Verum) Consumption of cinnamon quickly loses bloating, and cinnamon can be effective in helping with nausea or any other stomach problems. Cinnamon mixed with honey can also have a beneficial effect in preventing stomach ulcers, so it is definitely worth trying.
- Ginger - (Zingiber Officinale) Due to its properties, it has a direct effect on the functioning of the stomach and intestinal tract - during cramps and bloating. The active ingredient of the plant is found in the root, which contains essential oils. These oils reduce mucosal irritation. It has anti-inflammatory effects, which can be used in cases of colds and bronchitis. Ginger is well known to be excellent for relieving indigestion, but it can also be helpful for nausea. It is a good stimulant of digestion and increases appetite.
- Flaxseed - (Linum Usitatissimum) The main active ingredients of flaxseed alleviate the symptoms of diseases of the intestines, stomach and diabetes. Flaxseed (Lini seeds) is watered with lukewarm water to create flaxseed mucus, which is effective for intestinal and stomach problems. After pressing the linseed oil, a residual mass remains, which has excellent anti-inflammatory effects.
- Chamomile - (Matricaria recutita) The camomile is speakest well as the byline "good for all". The primary area of application is the digestive system. In the digestive tract, its anti-inflammatory, anticonvulsant and antiseptic effects on the intestines are most utilized. It helps with bloating, diarrhea, rashes, stomach problems and gastritis, as well as menstrual disorders and other lower body diseases, insomnia, epididymis, fever, toothache and wound care. Chamomile facilitates emptying without causing diarrhea.
- Rosehip - (Rosa canina) People in antiquity knew its healing properties, especially against wasting of the body. The high content of vitamin C increases the body's defenses, contains flavonoids, which have anti-inflammatory and antibiotic effects to strengthen immunity.
- Orange peel - (Citrus Sinensis) Orange contains flavonoids, vitamins and antioxidants. Thanks to many beneficial substances, it has anti-inflammatory, antibiotic effects.
- Orange aroma
Principle of operation
Slim Tea is an integral part of the detoxification program, based on its effects such as bowel cleansing and detoxification. With its active ingredients, it increases the effects of Clean Inside fiber and thus also improves its success. Its composition based on medicinal herbs calms the nervous system, so its evening use has a good effect on morning digestion.
Instructions for use
Pour 1 sachet of Slim Tea 2-3 dl of hot water.
1-5. day: infusion should last 1-2 minutes.
From day 6: infuse the bag for 4-6 minutes.
It is recommended to take the product before going to bed, its natural calming effect will ensure undisturbed sleep.
Keep in mind
Slim Tea is recommended during the bowel cleansing and detoxification process. It is recommended to cleanse the body once a year. Long-term continuous use causes the active substances to lose part of their beneficial effect on the body! After three months of use, a break of at least the same length is recommended.
It is very important that women do not start detoxification during pregnancy, because due to the flow of blood, a large amount of toxins would reach the fetus during development. Also in the case of breast-feeding women, these toxins would be excreted in breast milk, thus entering the body of the baby. However, this does not mean that a pregnant or breastfeeding woman should not live a healthy life. Rather, this should be the goal, but detoxification should be timed before pregnancy or after breastfeeding. Detoxification treatment is not recommended for children under 18 years of age, because they would not care about the need to follow the drinking regime necessary for thorough detoxification. In case of constipation, let the tea infuse for up to 20 minutes