Toxi Clean Capsules have been developed to remove the most common heavy metals (mercury, lead, cadmium, arsenic, nickel, aluminum) and other toxins in the body. An important element of the Toxi Clean formula is the amino acid EDTA, which is the most widely used substance for removing heavy metals. EDTA (Ethylene Diamine Tetra-Acetic Acid) is extremely effective and has been used safely in medicine for more than 50 years. EDTA surrounds metal ions and removes them from the body through urine or feces. It never decomposes in the body, it enters the body as EDTA and is also excreted from the body together with heavy metals.
- Microcrystalline cellulose (Flocel-102) - Microcrystalline cellulose (Flocel-102) An additive (E460i) used in the food and pharmaceutical industries, which is used as a carrier, emulsifier and thickener.
- K-Humifulvát - is a universal active substance based on nature, which helps to use all trace elements, can reduce the effects of heavy metal poisoning and prevents the absorption of heavy metals from polluted environments and the negative effects of some workplaces.
- Silymarin - Silymarin Silymarin increases and strengthens liver function by preventing the lack of glutathione produced by the liver. Glutathione is an essential component of the body's detoxification process.
- Fennel Extract - Fennel is a spice and medicinal plant at the same time. In the pharmaceutical industry, its effects are used against coughs, cramps, bloating, improves appetite. It can also be helpful in treating some gynecological problems.
- Peppermint extract - Peppermint leaves contain essential oils (menthol, menton, mentofuran), tannins and flavonoids. It has long been known to support digestion and improve appetite. Mint is used for stomach, gallbladder and intestinal problems. Mint reduces the feeling of nausea, is proven as a remedy for bloating, cramps, calms the nerves, reduces headaches, has disinfectant effects, cleanses the blood, and also has a good effect in the treatment of respiratory diseases. Mint is also used to treat menstrual disorders.
- Artichoke extract - The active substances found in artichoke are: cinarin, lactones, alkaloids, flavonoids and hot substances. These active substances help in the regeneration of liver tissue, in the excretion of bile, contribute to the reduction of cholesterol and also support digestion. Consumption of artichoke helps to reduce the risk of high blood pressure and the development of atherosclerosis, and has beneficial effects on diabetes, kidney and bladder disorders. At the root of artichoke are active substances with antibiotic effects.
- L-Ascorbic acid (vitamin C) - Ascorbic acid is a substance necessary for the formation of collagen useful for the skin. It stimulates the activity of the immune system and, thanks to its antioxidant abilities, protects the body from the harmful effects of carcinogens.
- Magnesium stearate - Magnesium stearate Additive to increase volume.
Instructions for use
Toxi Clean Capsules have been specially developed to work with the other ingredients of the Toxi Clean Program. They are taken before lunch or dinner - the first 5 days 1 capsule, the next days 2 capsules.
Keep in mind
It is very important that women do not start detoxification during pregnancy, because due to the flow of blood, a large amount of toxins would reach the fetus during development. Also in the case of breast-feeding women, these toxins would be excreted in breast milk, thus entering the body of the baby. However, this does not mean that a pregnant or breastfeeding woman should not live a healthy life. Rather, this should be the goal, but detoxification should be timed before pregnancy or after breastfeeding. Detoxification treatment is not recommended for children under 18 years of age because they would ignore the need to follow the drinking regimen needed for thorough detoxification.